Caravan Costa Rica Tour June 24 - July 2 2016
The 9 day tour was wonderful. Our tour guide Ruth Gonzales was imformative as well as entertaining as she guided us through Costa Rica. All of our hotels were very nice with mostly excellent buffets. Every day Ruth explained the procedures for the day ( when to set out bags, dining times, etc. Our bus driver louis was great and assisted us all along the way.
Our Group (44 total) was a mix of young and old, couples and families, and friends. It was nice to be on a caravan with such a wonderful and enthusiastic group. We all got to know each other along the way.
Caravan provided breakfast, lunch and dinner every day. All were buffet style, usually with local dishes consisting of salad, rice, beans, chicken, fish, and fruit juices.
Scroll down and click on images to view image slide shows
All images are copyrighted by Ron lakin. Members from the Caravan group (pictured above) are given permission to copy, use and print these images for personnel use. Any images posted to the internet or social media need to include a photo credit (ie. image from Ron lakin ). Images can not be used commercially or for monetary gain.
Here you can download many images from the trip. They are zip files (50 - 90 mb) sorted by day. Image resolution good for 4 inch prints and internet. Not all images from slide shows are in the downloads. If you find a bad link or If you want a higher resolution image or an image not included in zips email me at email@example.com
- Day 2 - Poas Volcano, Coffee Plantation, and Butterfys - Zip 2
- Day 3 - Wildlife Rescue, Oxcart Factory, Church - Zip 3
- Day 4 - Rio Frio and Arenal Springs Resort - Zip 4
- Day 5 - Hanging Bridges, Lunch, and Leatherneck Turtle Park - Zip 5
- Day 6- JW Marriott Resort - Zip 6
- day 7 - San Bada hotel and Crocodile River Tour - Zip 7
- Day 8 - Manual Antonio Park, Aerial Tram, and Farewell Dinner - Zip 8